Author Topic: Reconciliation error  (Read 1326 times)

Offline liq456

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Reconciliation error
« on: October 20, 2011, 08:04:56 pm »
I restarted my server and the storage pool did not start, I try to start manually and I get Error: Reconciliation error. How do I fix this?

Code: [Select]
[2011-10-20 20:23:25,131] ERROR: Reconcilliation error - source=\Needs to be sorted\Batman-Year.One - target=\Movies\[Rec] 2007 \Batman-Year.One
java.io.IOException: Reconcilliation error - source=\Needs to be sorted\Batman-Year.One - target=\Movies\[Rec] 2007 \Batman-Year.One.
at java.lang.Void.<unknown>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Void.<unknown>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Void.<unknown>(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Void.<unknown>(Unknown Source)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 08:09:19 pm by liq456 »

Offline Brahim

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8,547
  • Karma: +204/-16
    • View Profile
Re: Reconciliation error
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 10:44:10 pm »
Try restarting the service.

1. The Explicit Merge mode was disabled for Real-Time RAID. How did you manage to enable it?
2. Do you recall trying the rename or move this folder? What tool did you use to do that?
3. Did you do that operation locally or over the network?

\Needs to be sorted\Batman-Year.One
\Movies\[Rec] 2007 \Batman-Year.One
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:50:14 pm by Brahim »

Offline liq456

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Reconciliation error
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 12:00:40 am »
1. I'm using snapshot not real-time. The option to use explicit is there.
2. I didn't rename anything, it seems this started when my 1st drive filled up and started spilling over to the next drive.
3. locally

Offline liq456

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Reconciliation error
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 09:06:37 am »
Since I didn't getting any answers for this problem. I switched to Auto Folder Priority, had to move all the files that were hidden in the _flxr_ folder. Seems to be working ok.