Author Topic: error not enough server storage is available to process this command  (Read 3065 times)

Offline John.nelson

• View Profile
i keep getting this error when i try to add an big file to an torrent file to share and with a few other software that search throw my storage pool share.   error not enough server storage is available to process this command

Im running win7 x64 2gig of ram dualcore celeron 1.6ghz and i have added 16 harddrives to my storage pool with the  Auto folder prioty setting  FlexRAID-2.0-PreviewXII-Setup   i followed the setup guide on the wiki page and used thoose settings to get the whole thing started anybody else gettings this error and just to clarify im not getting this when downloading new files to my storage pool only when im reading from it.

Offline jasonwc

• View Profile
Re: error not enough server storage is available to process this command
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 08:46:09 am »
I get that error in Utorrent whenever I try to download to a network share. Can you describe what you're trying to do? I can't tell from your description.  If you are downloading a torrent from a client machine to your storage server over a network, setup uTorrent to download first to a temporary directory and then transfer the file to your pool.  This will resolve the "not enough server storage" error.
Norco RPC-4224 4U Rackmount Case (24 Hotswap Bays) | Asus P8B Workstation Motherboard (four PCI-E 16x slots @ 8x/8x/4x/4x and dual 82574L Intel server NICs) | Core i3-2100 | Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 SAS Controller | Corsair TX650v2 PSU | Currently 16 TB array, 2 TB parity | WHS 2011

Offline John.nelson

• View Profile
Re: error not enough server storage is available to process this command
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 09:17:23 am »
as i wrote before i get this error when reading from the storage pool Not downloading new files to it for example when adding files to an torrent to share seed it start that message and the storage pool get unavible to any other software