Author Topic: Help! Activation question???  (Read 2478 times)

Offline solarbang

• View Profile
Help! Activation question???
« on: February 04, 2013, 02:37:10 am »
Hey all,

I never got to activate flexraid. They sent the email and I was unaware, you needed to activate within 7 days. I never got to make an account and when I try now it is saying invalid. So I can't create an account. The email form on the website isn't working.  I have sent them a tweet. I'm posting here hoping someone can help me or direct me to another way to get a hold of someone who can help me. I need to create an account, or be reinbursted for my purchase, as I'm currently without flexraid and my 60 bucks. Any ideas what I can do? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Offline Foobar

• View Profile
Re: Help! Activation question???
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 02:39:31 am »
This has been asked a few times on the forum, here's some -

http://forum.flexraid.com/index.php/topic,887.msg7692.html
http://forum.flexraid.com/index.php/topic,1519.msg11388.html

If you want more info just search on activation, this problem has occurred many times and doesn't seem too hard to solve.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:42:59 am by Foobar »

Offline solarbang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 02:59:51 am »
Thanks man, I couldn't find anything, and the contact form wasn't working. I tried in multiple browsers. So I can just email from my email client, and have it reset? if I am reading that correct?

Offline Foobar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 03:14:14 am »
I think the upshot is that you email sales at flexraid dot com, explain the situation giving them as much detail as you can about your order and they'll reset what they need to in order for you to be able to apply your registration.