Author Topic: Consumer portal down? Can't register  (Read 3271 times)

Offline MadMan007

• View Profile
Consumer portal down? Can't register
« on: February 07, 2013, 01:21:43 am »
Hi, is the consumer portal at https://secure.flexraid.com down? I need to do something in there to be able to reactivate my license after a reinstall...I guess? I am getting 'pre-registration failure' when putting my license into the FlexRAID Web Client.

And although I hate to do this in my first post (I've read the forums quite a bit over the last week) can I just say that this is possibly the most awkward and convoluted licensing system I've ever used...it really needs to be improved and simplified. One code, that's it, and no 'activation windows'.

*For gosh sakes, I even need to do a captcha and some questions just to post after logging in to the forum?

Offline MadMan007

• View Profile
Re: Consumer portal down? Can't register
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 09:11:17 am »
This is the error I get when I try to use my Purchase Code in the FlexRAID Web Client:

Anyone? I'd really like to get the RAID build process started since I know it can take a while.

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 09:53:15 am »
Fixed.
Thanks for the notice.

Offline MadMan007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 10:18:46 am »
Thanks, I was about to email. Everything is working now. Sorry if I sounded frustrated, but I've been having problems getting FlexRAID set up. I finally decided to just uninstall/reinstall and restart my entire configuration, when I did that the portals went down...just my luck! haha

Offline pheonixsingh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 05:07:12 am »