Author Topic: Feature Request about this forum (not specific to Raid-F or t-Raid)  (Read 1955 times)

Offline vletroye

• View Profile
After posting a reply to a topic, I am sent back into the sub-forum containing that topic.
Instead, I would really love to view the reply I have just posted in the topic, I.e.: view the end of that topic.

I know there is a preview feature to review his replies before posting, but still... It's really more convenient for me to view my reply under the post I am replying to. Often, reading again that post, I notice that I misunderstood something... and I immediately adapt my answer...

There is nobody else who asked for such a behavior ?

I guess that some users want to review each new post, possibly reply, and quickly open the next new post.
But for that purpose:
- they could either use the "<<previous" or "next>>" links available bellow the latest post.
  and maybe there could even be a "<<previous unread" and "next unread>>"...
  this would not required more "clicks" than nowadays.
- or like me and others I guess, they could open each new unread topic in a new tab. Going back to the sub-forum after posting a reply would therefore not make sense either.

V.

Offline Quaraxkad

• View Profile
Re: Feature Request about this forum (not specific to Raid-F or t-Raid)
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 10:34:59 am »
Go to Profile, Modify Profile, Look And Layout, check the box "Return to topics after posting by default."

Offline vletroye

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 11:29:36 am »
 8)

Thx a lot !!

V.

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 11:42:30 am »
Go to Profile, Modify Profile, Look And Layout, check the box "Return to topics after posting by default."

Thanks you. :)

Believe it or not, the default behavior has been annoying me too, but I did not know how to change it.  :-[

Online vestige

• View Profile