Author Topic: Cannot copy files into one folder on my FlexRaid drive  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Chasbo

• View Profile
Cannot copy files into one folder on my FlexRaid drive
« on: May 20, 2015, 10:09:52 am »
I have FlexRAID running on my Windows 2012 R2 server. It has been running great. On the FlexRAID drive (V:), I have 5 root folders for media storage. Starting yesterday, I can no longer copy any files into one of the root folders. I also cannot make folders withing that root folder. I can do both operations just fine within any of the other root folders. I can also make a new root folder and copy files into it. There is no error message, the operation just does not complete.

All the data is there. There are no weird error messages in the Event Viewer. All the drives are present and showing healthy in the FlexRAID config. Updates are running normally. I have rebooted several times with no change. There are currently 500 folders and 5970 files in the root folder, which is by far the largest folder on the V: drive. Have I hit some kind of limit?

Any thoughts?

Offline Quaraxkad

• View Profile
Re: Cannot copy files into one folder on my FlexRaid drive
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 03:54:12 pm »
Check the Security tab settings for both the pool drive/folders and the source drives/folders. Test if you can copy files to that same folder on all source drives, bypassing the pool.