Author Topic: No Support - Transparent Raid License Not Working  (Read 864 times)

Offline Gforce75

• View Profile
No Support - Transparent Raid License Not Working
« on: March 01, 2017, 07:32:45 pm »
DAY NUMBER 2 ####################### NO SUPPORT FOR ORGINIAL PAID PRODUCT

Hi,

I sent an email yesterday via support client and receive no response yet.  I cannot activate either of my licenses for flexraid or transparent raid.  Please help.  Email starts with g(PMed) and the other starts with u(PMed).  I have one with each account.  Please help.  I'm using both as a work around to mount a google drive and a local drive to some work, but now stuck in the water.  Entering both licenses with each program results in nothing.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:07:58 am by Gforce75 »

Offline Gforce75

• View Profile
Re: FlexRaid License and Transparent Raid License Not Working
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 04:19:18 pm »
DAY NUMBER 3 ####################### NO SUPPORT FOR ORGINIAL PAID PRODUCT

Hi, it's day number 3 and I really need help.  The only problem is that I cannot activate either of the licenses that I have.  I sent an email and a PM.  Please revamp your activation system.  I notice that others here have the same frustration.  The software works great, but I cannot use what I pay for and I adovcate flexraid on reddit and to others.  I'm starting to lose faith in the software.  It's gotten so bad, I have to remake a new VM so I can run a trial again to just do what I have to, but wasting hours because I have 17 hard drives that no longer pool and a remote server that I can no longer use.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:05:22 am by Gforce75 »

Offline Gforce75

• View Profile
DAY4 - No Support - Transparent Raid License Not Working
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 06:04:13 am »
DAY NUMBER 4 ####################### NO SUPPORT FOR ORGINIAL PAID PRODUCT

Hi,

Today is day number four with no response.  I had to wipe my computer and was able to use flexraid, but unable to use my transparent raid.  I'm so desperate, I spent $99 for another license for transparent raid for the unlimited because I cannot trust the system for one license. I PMed all the details incase.  I do ask in buying this for a refund of my original $49 because I cannot use it.  No answer from sales at all.  I continue to post a daily log here.  No, there is nothing in my spam mail either incase.

Ship to
xxx Dunn
xxx Noland Connector
Augusta, GA xxxxx
United States
Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seller info
Flexible Software Corporation
http://www.flexraid.com
Your purchase
FlexRAID - Transparent RAID for Home & Small Business$99.95
Item #TRAID_SMALL_BUSINESS_AND_HOME
Shipping$0.00
Tax$0.00
Purchase total$99.95
Fee$0.00
Total$99.95
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:08:30 am by Gforce75 »

Offline Gforce75

• View Profile
DAY5 No Support - Transparent Raid License Not Working
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 08:05:28 am »
DAY NUMBER 5 ####################### NO SUPPORT FOR ORGINIAL PAID PRODUCT

Hi,

E-Mail Prior Transparent Raid License:  No response
E-Mail FlexRaid:  No Response (but self solved)
Bought New Unlimited Transparent Raid License on 3/4/2017:  No response - 24hrs.  Quested priority as prior customer and paid via paypal.

To get my prior transparent raid license, load into very old windows... deactivated the license and requested a transfer and... won't let me register.  This process took a whole hour to do.

Nightmare with my VM:  To work around, I had to refresh windows, reinstall everything all over again and the trick allowed me to use flexraid for 21 days again.  Doesn't work on transparent raid.  A temporary solution.  Work resulted in 10 hours of restoring files to get other things working.

Offline Gforce75

• View Profile
Re: No Support - Transparent Raid License Not Working
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 08:45:47 am »
DAY 6 - No SUPPORT *************************************************

99 license just came in, but no response from above.  Will start posting again if more problems, but extremely disappointed.  No response and forced to cough up more money without any resolve

Offline Merovingian

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 11:24:21 pm »
Did you ever get support? I was thinking of buying a license but not if support is non-existent.

Offline Gforce75

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 09:17:09 pm »
No, I never did.  I had to use the new license.  Just forgot to respond to this.

Online Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 08:33:57 am »
No, I never did.  I had to use the new license.  Just forgot to respond to this.
You mean you did not like the response provided and therefore there was no support?  ::)

If you upgrade your system often including all the drives in it, then sure, you won't like having to buy a new license for that completely new system. However, our license policy is fair in that it rewards those that maintain stable configurations and pushes the cost to those that have new hardware too often. New hardware often goes with new OS, new drivers, and new issues.

Further, it is just not common for someone to upgrade everything including drives too often. If you are in the unique situation where this is happening, then sure, you are a unique case. There has been talks for user licenses instead of system licenses, but the issue at hand was the cost of that user license as it would be more expensive.