Author Topic: Drives Not Configuring on New Server  (Read 35 times)

Offline tehseano

• View Profile
Drives Not Configuring on New Server
« on: October 07, 2017, 01:32:33 pm »
Hey mates, so I recently upgraded my server (Mobo, CPU, RAM), and am currently waiting for a response from the sales team in regards to resetting my license (I did follow their instructions for the automated process but it didn't work), in the meantime, I'm trying to set it up under the trial.

When I pull up my FlexRaid configuration in drive manager, it shows all of my pooled drives as missing, and they all show up under un-pooled drives. I did not realize I needed to backup my configuration specifically until after doing all of this. I did my research before hand and everyone just kept saying "your license, your license!", so I tried to take care of that specifically and, well now I'm here. Good news in, all my drives are showing independently with their data on them from the looks of it so, no data loss from what I can tell. Is there any way to re-assign the missing drives since they're all still there and in tact, just not "registered" or something? Thanks for any help anyone can provide, I'm without a running server until someone can help!

Let me know what information I can provide to help any troubleshooting.