Author Topic: Need Help with License Transfer  (Read 59 times)

Offline tehseano

• View Profile
Need Help with License Transfer
« on: October 07, 2017, 03:14:25 pm »
Just to answer some questions:

Yes, I followed all of the instructions found here: http://wiki.flexraid.com/2012/05/04/licensing-hardware-changes-and-license-transfer/
-I am using a NEW Mobo/CPU/RAM/etc
-I am using the OLD hard drives

I have tried logging into secure.flexraid.com, and using the license transfer button. I enter my pre-registration data and it says unable to process request, contact sales.

I have sent them an email however, my entire server is currently offline pending some human reads their email. Would love to know of some other workaround to get it back up and running.

Trial does not help because FlexRaid also does not want to recognize the old drives as the old drives and simply sees my pooling drives as missing, and shows them all under un-pooled). I've followed quite a few guides on the subject, and I'm doing everything I can think of just to get my data pooled again. Essentially all I'm trying to do now is to just recreate a new raid configuration but everything I want to do requires a license and I'm near just purchasing a new one, but the lack of support and the fact my data is still in tact, is urging me to find a new solution.