Author Topic: Too many failed devices! Failed=2 error on single failed DRU restore - HELP  (Read 1953 times)

Offline mephisto

• View Profile
Re: Too many failed devices! Failed=2 error on single failed DRU restore - HELP
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2017, 02:04:40 pm »
So I purchased a Paid Support contract, which is supposed to have "24 hours or less" response time.

It's been over 24 hours, I've reached out to support 2 times now - haven't had a single response. Not even so much as a "Thanks for contacting us" or anything. Doesn't appear there is any other way to contact folks.

Is this company even in business still? Any employees reading this, if so can you help?

They took my money (again) but nobody is responding here in the Forum or via a Paid Support plan. Starting to feel like I'm getting scammed and it's been ~2 week since this issue.  :'(

Offline mephisto

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2017, 10:25:06 am »
Still not a single response from Premium Support.  >:(

Offline mephisto

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 11:53:28 am »
Yet another day has gone by... not a single response from anyone.  >:(

"
24 hours or less response time
For those where a guaranteed response time and priority issue resolution is important, premium support options are offered.
"

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2017, 11:51:34 am »
Hopefully, you've had a few days to cool off.

As explained through the email communications, your support subscription is not valid due to payment issues. Communication might have not been timely due the weekend, and you are free to not go forward with the subscription. You still have to take stock of what you need and proceed accordingly.
As also explained, we are allowing for subscriptions at the time of issue only because the forum is not as active as it should. If we were to properly charge for on-demand services, we would be asking for an hourly rate closer to the yearly subscription charge. This is to say that, we typically respond to support requests within 24 hours. However, if ever miss that time frame, we will still eventually respond and apologize for the delay and expect that you not be fully bent out of shape over it.

In any case, for others to help, you need the full logs. We understand the reluctance to provide full logs due to data sensitivity. However, without full logs you are crippling anyone's ability to help.

Offline mephisto

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2017, 12:46:45 pm »
Hopefully, you've had a few days to cool off.

As explained through the email communications, your support subscription is not valid due to payment issues. Communication might have not been timely due the weekend, and you are free to not go forward with the subscription. You still have to take stock of what you need and proceed accordingly.
As also explained, we are allowing for subscriptions at the time of issue only because the forum is not as active as it should. If we were to properly charge for on-demand services, we would be asking for an hourly rate closer to the yearly subscription charge. This is to say that, we typically respond to support requests within 24 hours. However, if ever miss that time frame, we will still eventually respond and apologize for the delay and expect that you not be fully bent out of shape over it.

In any case, for others to help, you need the full logs. We understand the reluctance to provide full logs due to data sensitivity. However, without full logs you are crippling anyone's ability to help.

1. The PayPal Fraud Alert was placed on your transaction several days after receiving my Premium Support Contract. I placed it on you, because nobody had responded in days. Miraculously, as soon as the payment got put on hold you suddenly appeared to respond. Said contract was sold as 24 hour response time, not 5 days including a weekend - without literally so much as a single piece of communication. Perhaps you should update what you are selling to include verbiage that it's not not 24 hour or less response time, but more realistically 2-3 business day response time. If you sell what you actually deliver, you won't get people reporting you as a scammer to PayPal.

2. Full logs were provided, several days ago. They are virtually identical to the logs I posted here weeks ago. You and I both know you've reviewed the logs, and there is a flaw your in program. That's the only logical reason you refuse to provide any support either here or via the paid support contract I have. The product either doesn't work, or there is an issue that can't be fixed. After all, there hasn't even so much as been a bug patch release in 2 years now.

3. I have repeatedly told you I would drop the PayPal case against you if you would actually deliver support. It's now been what, close to another week, with not a single ounce of support. You clearly don't want my money, because you clearly know the product has a flaw that doesn't work. If there is a more logical explanation, I would love to hea it.

Here's how a good business would have responded to this issue, without completely upsetting a customer, and without costing you countless future customers:

"Dear Customer. I sincerely apologize we are just now getting back to you in re: to your support requests. Our verbiage on the site needs some rewording, and we will address that accordingly. But most importantly, let's see if we can get you some support ASAP since it's been nearly a week now. Your business is valuable to us, and we want to do anything we can to get you up and running. [Insert next steps on how to debug]"

See how easy that is? You could help a paying customer get back up on his feet, get paid the $150 support contract fee, and everyone goes on their merry way. Customer is maybe a little annoyed it took so long, but hey if he's back up and got some support he's happy and probably forgets about it.

Want to know what a scamming business does that either knows its product doesn't work, or has no intention on actually delivering what it sold? Take a look at where we are today. You have an upset customer, you are about to refund my $150 via the PayPal case, and here we are weeks later with more excuses, you have had my $150 for nearly a week now - and literally didn't respond for days until after PayPal put a hold on the funds due to your lack of response.

You sir chose to go down this route and get where we are today; and there's only one logical reason you would do so.

I cannot make this any more simple than, here is what you sold me:

"24 hour or less response time"

Here is what I received:

Thursday, 11/02/17 11am - I received my Premium Support codes and was officially set to active.
Saturday, 11/04/17 12pm - 49 hours later, 3 support requests later, multiple forum posts later with zero responses I file a complaint to PayPal
Monday, 11/06/17 7:30am - 90+ hours later, I finally get my first response from anyone after they are told PayPal has a fraud case against them

... and today is Wednesday 11/08/17, and there still has been zero support. Today is the day PayPal escalates the case internally. And yet you still continue to choose to go down the road you are going.

This is really what you want current or potential future customers to go through after they are already dealing with a volume failure, and a product that won't restore? Interesting choice.

If you want to actually help me today before it gets escalated within PayPal - you know how to reach me.

Thanks

Offline mephisto

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2017, 01:03:38 pm »
This is to say that, we typically respond to support requests within 24 hours. However, if ever miss that time frame, we will still eventually respond and apologize for the delay and expect that you not be fully bent out of shape over it.

I cannot seem to get this across to you. You are running a business, and that is not what you are selling. These are your exact words:

"For those where a guaranteed response time and priority issue resolution is important, premium support options are offered."
"24 hour or less response time"

And then you expect people to not "get bent out of shape over it" when it's been 96 hours and nobody responds until you file a fraud case against them? And your first words have nothing to do with actually helping, but are complaining that the funds are on hold?

See the issue?

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2017, 09:26:23 pm »
1. For the record, the logs you posted here are incomplete. They were reviewed and you were informed of it. You emailed us new logs on our request after your support subscription was no longer valid.

2. There has to be a bottom line.
Yes, there was a delay in responding to you. You've made your point and we agree on it. Now what?
Do you stay constructive so that help can be provided to you or do you insist on venting?

You seem to think that the delay in responding to you empowers you to dictate how things will go. Hum... no. :)

/Locking this thread so that we can reset the communication - feel free to start a clean new thread with full logs for forum support