Author Topic: Response From Sales?  (Read 402 times)

Offline Haldanite

• View Profile
Response From Sales?
« on: May 26, 2018, 10:37:35 am »
I had to replace my motherboard and along with it my CPU and RAM.  I reinstalled the hard drives used in my Transparent RAID, but I can't activate my license.  I've been waiting on someone to respond from the sales email for almost 2 weeks (multiple emails sent) since the system fails to transfer my license.  I have all the same drives from my raid installed and I'm using the trial license, but I would really rather be using the license I paid for.  Anyone have suggestions on how to get my license transferred or any idea when I might expect to hear back on my emails?

Offline efishta

• View Profile
Re: Response From Sales?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 06:07:03 pm »
I ran into a similar issue a couple of years ago. There's not much you can do but wait for "customer service" to respond at their whim. Brahim, lead developer (or only developer?), has a regular tendency to disappear for months at a time, so don't expect direct developer feedback. Best thing you can hope for is continuing to renew the trial license and hope someone will get back to you. Bug fixes happen at the developer's whim, not any regular or scheduled periods.

Not talking smack, I love this product, as I'm still using it, I just wish there was any level of care for this product beyond initial release.

Offline Haldanite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 02:49:11 pm »
Thanks.  I love the product as well.  I started using it 4 years ago and have loved it since.  I'll hang tight and wait for a response.

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 03:22:17 pm »
@Haldanite
We've been having severe issue with our email provider. So, apologies in miscommunication that might be causing. We will work on providing an alternate email contact as moving from that provider is a bit tricky right now.

Please send me a PM with your original email and I will take a look.

Regards,

Offline Haldanite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 07:08:01 am »
Sent the PM.

Offline Haldanite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 12:36:24 am »
PM was sent 10 days ago; no word yet and the trial has been expired for a while now and my wife is getting annoyed that she can't access the media files stored in the T-RAID on the media server.

Offline Haldanite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 10:17:28 pm »
OK, so it has been almost 20 days since I sent the PM and no response even with an additional PM sent so I had to go another route with a different program.  Sad to leave T-Raid after 4 years of using the product, but I really needed to get my system back up and running.  The software is good and I wish the best in future development; who knows maybe I'll come back again some time.  Please feel free to close this post.  Thanks.

Offline asian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 03:07:39 am »
May i ask which product did you go with.

Offline factor

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 07:47:22 pm »
I'm not getting any responses from from support either.

Even their contact page doesn't let you e-mail them because the captcha service they use is expired:
http://www.flexraid.com/contact-us/

If that's not a bad sign, I don't know what is.

I'm going with stablebit drivepool + snapraid.