Author Topic: FlexRAID \ T-RAID Support?  (Read 118 times)

Offline TheCodeMan

• View Profile
FlexRAID \ T-RAID Support?
« on: September 06, 2018, 10:55:33 am »
I would like to hear from Brahim or someone from FlexRAID regarding the expected level of support moving forward. As a long-time user of the product, I am now in need of more licenses but very hesitant to pull the trigger based on the lack of response to questions posted in the forum. I think at this point, users that have stuck with FlexRAID through the years deserve an straight answer on the status of the product moving forward as well as the level of response that can be expected. I understand that user problems posted in the forum may not necessarily be addressed in a timely manner, but the lack of response for days when there is a licensing problem is just plain unacceptable. This product is not exactly cheap and with the purchase, users should be entitled to a basic level of support. We are entrusting our data to your product and are paying money for it. If there are too many users and not enough employees to provide support, just let us know. I think we are entitled to that at least.

Based on the response, I will either be moving forward with additional copies of T-RAID or moving onto another product as others have clearly done here in the forums. As much as I want to continue using T-RAID, I can't in good conscious spend more money on it without some kind of response.

Offline e.Blue

• View Profile
Re: FlexRAID \ T-RAID Support?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 03:58:34 pm »
If you look at his posting history, the last posting made by Brahim was over three months ago. At this point, I'm kind of concerned that we may all now be running Abandon-ware.

I really hope that I am wrong and that Brahim is okay...at least.

-e.B

Offline TheCodeMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 07:26:18 pm »
I'm really curious if paid premium support users are still getting support when needed. Supposedly, they will receive an answer on support requests within 24 hours. Are there any premium support subscribers who can comment on this?

I'm just really shocked at the lack of response, knowing you have customers knocking at the door with money. It almost seems like Brahim may have been the only person coding and supporting the product. That's really too bad because I am very happy with T-RAID.

Offline TheCodeMan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 08:56:01 pm »
Correction: I was very happy with T-Raid.