Author Topic: Unable to log into the customer portal  (Read 673 times)

Offline Beardedsith

• View Profile
Unable to log into the customer portal
« on: October 11, 2018, 08:51:27 am »
I had moved my raid (hardware and all) to a new computer a month ago.  When I did so, I tried to contact sales@flexraid.com and the reply I received was to keep extending the trial until some bug worked its way out (immaterial, mostly).

Now, a month later, my trial expired so I tried to log into the customer portal to extend my trial license or initiate my full license and I can't seem to log into the portal at all.  I used the user name from the email I received when I created it, and the portal is telling me the user name doesn't exist.  I tried to email sales@flexraid.com again but I'm not getting any replies.  This wouldn't be such a big deal if my 18tb of data wasn't being held hostage (hyperbole, I know...).  Anyone have any idea what to do outside of trying to wait for someone to get back with me (no clue how long that might take).

...or did I just lose my 18tb of raw video/audio work until something decides to get back with me?

Offline Beardedsith

• View Profile
Re: Unable to log into the customer portal
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 11:30:57 am »
Here is the error I'm getting:
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.StatusCodeException
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.StatusCodeException: 500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details

Offline smarty12345

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 11:40:22 am »
why would you have lost your data? its my understanding that neither Raid-F or T-Raid touches the data itself and should be easily accessible.

given the product support (or lack there of ) and all the issues in general. and looking at that error, I would say the domain that was being used for the customer portal is not available. Probably expired and left to rot like the Forum and the rest of flexraid support.

Offline Beardedsith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 11:59:54 am »
If I can't use my FlexRAID license anymore, how would I retrieve my data?

Offline smarty12345

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 04:16:34 pm »
If I can't use my FlexRAID license anymore, how would I retrieve my data?
Flexraid doesn't do anything with your data. As far as I know to get to the data on the drives all you would have to do is assign drive letters to the individual drives if they don't already have them and the data should be readable.

Offline Beardedsith

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 07:55:31 am »
I did get my data back and I switched to SnapRaid instead of FlexRAID.  I would PREFER to use FlexRAID, but it seems as though everyone here has disappeared...

I still haven't heard back from Support regarding my lack of ability to access the customer portal.

Can anyone else get into the licensing portal?

Offline asian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 12:27:38 am »
Same here cannot get into the Portal.

But i think that once amazing product have died.
support is non responsive.

I come here just to see if there is hope but every-time i am disappointing.

Offline Skirge01

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 11:46:41 am »
Just wanted to say that I had no issues logging into the customer portal at https://secure.flexraid.com.  So, while you likely won't be able to do much if there's no support behind the scenes, the portal IS allowing those with a portal account to log in.  Note that I believe you would have needed to email support and register for a portal account in order to have an account in the first place.  If no one is presently answering support emails, there would currently be no way to register for the portal account.

Offline Beardedsith

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 05:55:57 am »
I dropped Flexraid and won't ever buy another product related to Flexraid and the *company* behind it.

I move to Snapraid.  Even though I MUCH MORE PREFER FlexRaid, if I can't log into the damn portal, it's useless since I can't move my license or extend my trial.

I feel like I was scammed out of $99.99.

Offline asian

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2018, 07:34:39 am »
I see that you can logon to the website Now.