Author Topic: Cannot Re-activate  (Read 368 times)

Offline djm89

• View Profile
Cannot Re-activate
« on: January 08, 2019, 06:50:30 pm »
Hi

I had to reformat my server and now I cannot get FlexRAID to re-activate. I have tried the Activate Method, the Offline Activation, and License Key File methods. None work. I have access to my customer portal but again nothing is working. I have emailed sales at flexraid dot com several times now and no response for over a month. Can someone please help me? Please let me know what information I need to provide to get this figured out.

Thank you all in advance!

Offline b-earl

• View Profile
Re: Cannot Re-activate
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 10:31:27 am »
Hi!

As writen in this thread
http://forum.flexraid.com/index.php/topic,49585.0.html
Brahim the developer is MIA and that is why there is no answer from sales. Did you reinstall the same software OS on the same hardware? If not the that is likely the cause of the activation not working. I had the same problem and in the end my solution was to get a new license, I did not know if it would work but after about 48 h after the payment I had a new product key which worked at activation.
Server HW: Chenbro RM41416 case | Supermicro X11SCZ-F + LSI SAS 9305-16i | i3-8300 | 16 GB DDR4 ECC Ram
Server OS:   Windows Server 2016 (UEFI) on  250 GB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 ssd
tRAID 1.1.0 2017.02.11
Backupserver: Supermicro X10SLM-F UEFI + LSI SAS9211-8i IT FW
Server OS: Win 2016 + tRAID

Offline djm89

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 11:53:36 pm »
Thanks for the info. Yes it's all the same hardware/OS. Time to move to a new software I guess.

Offline cward3321

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 11:24:04 am »
That's very dismaying.  I'm in the same boat but solved my issue this morning by ripping flexraid out and going to DrivePool+snapraid.  I migrated a couple weeks ago while I was waiting to hear back on assistance with my license transfer and my trial ran out early.  Couldn't do anything about it so uninstall.