Author Topic: uTorrent Error: "Error: The Operation could not be completed....."  (Read 957 times)

Offline Skillz

• View Profile
So I am getting these errors in my uTorrent client with torrents saved to the Drive Pool.  The exact error is "Error: The Operation could not be completed. A retry should be performed." and it seems to work fine once I click the start button, but it always comes back. Sometimes within' a couple minutes sometimes within' a couple hours.

Any idea on how to correct this behavior?

Offline mystik

• View Profile
Re: uTorrent Error: "Error: The Operation could not be completed....."
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 01:24:50 pm »
I have seen this too.  I think it may be related to another bug I have mentioned on here that we'll hopefully get a fix for soon.  For now, your best bet may be to download initially to a different drive, and then move to your desired location.  I know that's not what you want to hear (me either for NZB), but it may be the best option until there's an update.

Offline Skillz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 02:12:09 pm »
Well that's the issue. I do have a "cache" drive that I've been downloading torrents to directly due to a similar problem. Then I move the contents to the drive pool and change the download location in uTorrent to the drive pool's location. This error I am getting is on completed torrents that are just seeding only.

Offline mystik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 11:25:21 pm »
Ah, I have not done that before.  Hope you find a solution on that one.