Author Topic: FlexRAID Order Page  (Read 85414 times)

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: FlexRAID Order Page
« Reply #210 on: January 04, 2013, 03:05:15 am »
I purchased a license in Jul 2012 but do not use it until now.  But the passcode has expired.  Please help.  my email from paypay is ernest.tang.cy@gmail.com.

Email your purchase code to sales at flexraid dot com if you did not log into the consumer portal.
If you did log into the portal, all you have to do is reset the activation window.

Offline MeAndMyRAID

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2013, 06:13:48 pm »
I built a new server and I am trying to transfer my Flexraid license from the old to the new server. I downloaded the pre-registration info and tried to initiate the automated license transfer using the pre-registration information. I get an Operation failure dialog box with no other information in it, just a cancel button. What do I need to do to get this working?

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 05, 2013, 09:01:01 pm »
If you followed all procedures as posted on the wiki, email sales with your purchase code and explain the issue.

Offline ekso

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2013, 01:43:39 pm »
Hi. I paid and ordered by paypal ~19th Dec. Not received a code (either it was not sent or it was treated as junk by my ISP).
Either way, my trial license has expired and I cant get access to the storage pool. I have emailed the account that I sent paypal money to, but not heard yet.
Please help. I cant access my pool.
Ekso

Offline amitraj7

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 10, 2013, 11:55:12 am »
For past one week was in dilemma to go with  FlexRAID or unRAID but finally took plunge with FlexRAID...........   ;D

Really FlexRAID is a big step in saving home media and personal data without the hardware RAID system.... HATS OFF to FlexRAID team.....  8)

The purchase also went smoothly over Paypal (RAID F + Data Pooling).........    ;)

Now just waiting impatiently for the activation email to arrive and start living in the "FlexRAID Era.........."

......Seems i got too emotional   :P

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 10, 2013, 01:38:13 pm »
@amitraj7
Welcome on-board. :)
Your order should process within the next 48 hours.

Offline ekso

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 11, 2013, 01:40:00 am »
Hi. I paid and ordered by paypal ~19th Dec. Not received a code (either it was not sent or it was treated as junk by my ISP).
Either way, my trial license has expired and I cant get access to the storage pool. I have emailed the account that I sent paypal money to, but not heard yet.
Please help. I cant access my pool.
Ekso
Brahim, can you please resolve my issue. I have paid by paypal, and not received activation code. my trial period has now expired and I cannot access my data on the flexraid pool.

Offline amitraj7

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 12, 2013, 11:10:18 am »
@amitraj7
Welcome on-board. :)
Your order should process within the next 48 hours.

@Brahim
Not received the key yet    :-[

Its almost 47 Hours...... You got just 1 hour left from the promised 48 hour time frame!  Kindly expedite your turn around time for license mate!

Offline amitraj7

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 12, 2013, 10:07:35 pm »
Stll not recieved my lisence key!

Wats wrong flexraid team?

Kindly update asap!

Offline amitraj7

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2013, 01:28:18 am »
Just got the Activation Codes yipeeee!   ;D

Thanks FlexRAID team!

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2013, 09:58:17 am »
Stll not recieved my lisence key!

Wats wrong flexraid team?

Kindly update asap!

A new order processing system will be in place this coming weekend and will finally automate this process.
Selling FlexRAID really came as an afterthought and hence why there is a number of administrative things to iron out.
Nevertheless, improvements are being made. :)

Offline PatrickVogeli

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2013, 09:36:19 am »
I bought my license (Pooling + RAID F) last week and got it one day after payment, so great service.

Thanks!

Offline RemoteDoc

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 07, 2013, 08:59:54 pm »
My situation:
Before reading your wiki (about the extended trial period), I started testing your software on a test server.  The flexraid array had 4 DDU and 1 PPU.  Recently, I have migrated these drives over to the Production server. 

I have done the migration tutorial (on the wiki) in every detail.  I get a message when trying to do the transfer of the old license to "contact sales."  I have dealt with sales for a little over a week, corresponding back and forth via email.  I'm not sure if this is a 1-man operation, but the service is lack-luster at best, and offensive at worse.  The wiki tutorial for the migration says you have to migrate your flexraid hard drives over to the new server -- something I did.  However, sales is stating that logs say otherwise, in one-line emails, with no real explanation.  I have been anticipating a response to "which drive is missing?" for 2 days now.  It's pretty frustrating to say the least.  I spent $60 for Flexraid, which as product would be totally worth it -- only if I could use it and service inquiries did not take 2-3 days to reply to an email.  Please help me resolve this issue.  I have migrated my entire raid array from the old server.  If log files on your end are saying otherwise, tell me what to do to rectify those log files.  All files that were involved in the array (there were some that were not part of the array) have been transfered over.

If the problem persists, I don't see why the old license can not be deactivated [on flexraid's end] and I am provided a new one.

Offline SomWurzles

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 01, 2013, 06:35:18 am »
Just ordered the Combo package so am now going to sit back and wait for the email.  :)

UPDATE
Have received email in 24hrs of placing order, so far all is going well and very happy.

thanks very much Brahim
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:01:34 pm by SomWurzles »

Offline pick

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 08, 2013, 07:08:40 pm »
Paid by credit card in April, 2013 but never received an email with the license key.  Made a cute pdf of the order page but that computer expired unexpectedly.  All I have is the credit card statement of the payment.  What can I do now to try and obtain the license key and how do I do it.  Thanks