Author Topic: FlexRAID Order Page  (Read 71080 times)

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: FlexRAID Order Page
« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2013, 07:14:46 pm »
Paid by credit card in April, 2013 but never received an email with the license key.  Made a cute pdf of the order page but that computer expired unexpectedly.  All I have is the credit card statement of the payment.  What can I do now to try and obtain the license key and how do I do it.  Thanks
Send an email to sales at flexraid dot com and explain the issue.
Add your Paypal email.

Offline Scorpie

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 09, 2013, 10:45:29 am »
My situation:
-snip-

At least you have had contact with the sales 'team'. I have sent 4 emails and nobody replied on either of them. Disturbing.

Offline NLS

• Global Moderator
  • Look ma, no hands!
    • View Profile
    • iLogic
« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2013, 04:37:45 am »
RU OK now?
---
NLS
Production system: SBS2011 fully patched, intel Core2 Quad, 8GB, 12 disks (1 system IDE, 1 backup IDE, 10 for array and parity most SATA3), parity is 3TB, largest data disk is 3TB, millions of smaller files, common browser Chrome latest.

Offline ascarneiro

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2013, 04:40:27 pm »
Hello

I ordered and paid by Paypal on sunday (09/02/2013).

Do you guys know if new licenses are being activated in 48 hours? Or is taking more days?

I extended my trial license for more days, but I will not start use FlexRaid in production while I not receive the license key.

Thank

Offline Methanoid

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 06, 2016, 04:43:30 am »
Whats your returns policy? I have not used my code bought 14 days ago. UK law says I can return for refund (I am in UK)... Wanted to see if you had any policy on returns/refunds that might be more generous (many do)?

I will go on record now to say I wish to return/refund my unused code...  so as to preserve my rights.