Author Topic: FlexRAID Order Page  (Read 85405 times)

Offline Xyvotha

• View Profile
Re: FlexRAID Order Page
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2012, 04:09:26 pm »
(Hi, please feel free to delete this and pm the answer if this is too much of a noob question)
I have been looking in the wiki and still not sure which "flavor" of FlexRAID should I purchase.
RAID-F is just "snapshot" protection but no volume spanning ("pooling"), right? So if I want parity protection and volume spanning I must buy RAID-F + Pooling, am I right?

TIA

Offline NLS

• Global Moderator
  • Look ma, no hands!
    • View Profile
    • iLogic
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2012, 04:30:26 pm »
Yes.
---
NLS
Production system: SBS2011 fully patched, intel Core2 Quad, 8GB, 12 disks (1 system IDE, 1 backup IDE, 10 for array and parity most SATA3), parity is 3TB, largest data disk is 3TB, millions of smaller files, common browser Chrome latest.

Offline gover_1

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2012, 04:58:30 am »
i am glad to see you are making this a commercial project, it really is worth the money. However i really think you need to spend some time sorting out your order fulfilment process, and that this should have been done before you introduced licencing. I have just paid for a licence , when can i expect it to arrive?

Cheers
Mark

Offline lukpeta

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2012, 02:25:36 pm »
Me,too...

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2012, 02:53:23 pm »
i am glad to see you are making this a commercial project, it really is worth the money. However i really think you need to spend some time sorting out your order fulfilment process, and that this should have been done before you introduced licencing. I have just paid for a licence , when can i expect it to arrive?

Cheers
Mark

As posted, it will take up to 48 hours to get your license although I am processing them now every 24 hours.
I am still working the fulfillment process. For now, there is a manual step in the process which I am trying to automate.

Offline derelict

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2012, 08:25:42 pm »
This is no offense!.... Today my flexraid installation stopped working / or had expired... i don't know.

However... i restarted my PC... just to find out... that my flexraid drive is gone.... no problem i thought myself... uninstall the previous version and download the latest version.... downloaded it... installed it.... and then i saw the "license" screen.... i thought myself WHAT ?!!? How to i get my flexraid drive back ??? ... no "Trial Period" neither !!

Well then... i went ahead and purchased a license.... and now i'm sitting here... waiting for the license key... with no flexraid drive online anymore... reading that it takes 48 hours due to a manual process ???

Please speed up the process... or at least give an option to run it in trial mode !

Offline vnet

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2012, 05:11:56 am »
I'm in the same case as you, i'm waiting for the email, and no access to my drive during this time..  :-\

Offline dirtboy

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2012, 11:55:50 pm »
Just to prod a little bit, I ordered on the 19th via paypal, it went through a few days later.  Did you get it?  I haven't seen an email yet.

Offline vnet

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2012, 01:45:48 am »
I received it today, thanks !

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2012, 10:57:38 am »
Just to prod a little bit, I ordered on the 19th via paypal, it went through a few days later.  Did you get it?  I haven't seen an email yet.

You have received your purchase code by the 20th.
If not, PM me with your e-mail.

Offline waffles

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2012, 11:18:12 am »
Hello Brahim;

Being a former donor, I sent you a pm on March 17 with a request for a license, but have not heard back. I am not sure if you are still backlogged, however would certainly appreciate your reply.

Thanks!

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2012, 12:02:45 pm »
Hello Brahim;

Being a former donor, I sent you a pm on March 17 with a request for a license, but have not heard back. I am not sure if you are still backlogged, however would certainly appreciate your reply.

Thanks!

All donations have been processed.
PM me your e-mail.

Offline waffles

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2012, 09:05:08 pm »
All donations have been processed.
PM me your e-mail.

Done! Thanks!

Offline MightyFlex

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2012, 01:02:35 pm »
Just Ordered Mine.

Offline waffles

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2012, 11:06:55 am »
Done! Thanks!

Brahim;

I still have not received the email you had announced in your pm reply to me. Please advise.

Thanks!