Author Topic: FlexRAID Order Page  (Read 84493 times)

Offline Brahim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: FlexRAID Order Page
« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2013, 07:14:46 pm »
Paid by credit card in April, 2013 but never received an email with the license key.  Made a cute pdf of the order page but that computer expired unexpectedly.  All I have is the credit card statement of the payment.  What can I do now to try and obtain the license key and how do I do it.  Thanks
Send an email to sales at flexraid dot com and explain the issue.
Add your Paypal email.

Offline Scorpie

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 09, 2013, 10:45:29 am »
My situation:
-snip-

At least you have had contact with the sales 'team'. I have sent 4 emails and nobody replied on either of them. Disturbing.

Offline NLS

• Global Moderator
  • Look ma, no hands!
    • View Profile
    • iLogic
« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2013, 04:37:45 am »
RU OK now?
---
NLS
Production system: SBS2011 fully patched, intel Core2 Quad, 8GB, 12 disks (1 system IDE, 1 backup IDE, 10 for array and parity most SATA3), parity is 3TB, largest data disk is 3TB, millions of smaller files, common browser Chrome latest.

Offline ascarneiro

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2013, 04:40:27 pm »
Hello

I ordered and paid by Paypal on sunday (09/02/2013).

Do you guys know if new licenses are being activated in 48 hours? Or is taking more days?

I extended my trial license for more days, but I will not start use FlexRaid in production while I not receive the license key.

Thank

Offline Methanoid

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 06, 2016, 04:43:30 am »
Whats your returns policy? I have not used my code bought 14 days ago. UK law says I can return for refund (I am in UK)... Wanted to see if you had any policy on returns/refunds that might be more generous (many do)?

I will go on record now to say I wish to return/refund my unused code...  so as to preserve my rights.

Offline Methanoid

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2018, 02:37:37 am »
Whats your returns policy? I have not used my code bought 14 days ago. UK law says I can return for refund (I am in UK)... Wanted to see if you had any policy on returns/refunds that might be more generous (many do)?

I will go on record now to say I wish to return/refund my unused code...  so as to preserve my rights.

LOL... Was about to email but the email page is broken (Recaptca down) and then decided to post on forum and saw my previous post from 2 years ago (of course zero reply from Brahim n co). I guess I failed to return my unwanted purchase?!?

Have there been any changes in last 2 years on your licensing rules? I also got stiffed before cos I changed my hardware and \"lost\" a licence. Been using unRAID and SnapRAID since. Might consider FlexRAID again if/when the licensing \"deal\" gets fixed...