Author Topic: FlexRAID 2.0 Final Update 7  (Read 57378 times)

Offline alexd_uk

• View Profile
Re: FlexRAID 2.0 Final Update 7
« Reply #225 on: May 15, 2012, 09:16:07 am »
@naeonline

(I realise it can be done via the self-service portal, but when you receive your keys it only gives you two weeks to register on the portal, and I didn't manage to do it inside that time window and so now my key is not recognised inside the portal - "invalid registration info!")  Not sure why you have to do this within two weeks - quite limiting.

As per above - I can't get onto the portal because you have to create your account within 2 weeks of buying the license..... which I didn't.....

Thanks anyway :)

Alex

Offline alexd_uk

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 17, 2012, 12:04:14 pm »
So, its been a week since I emailed FlexRAID sales (as per the wiki instructions)..... it's been 2 days since I posted a request for help on the forum here, and no response whatsoever from the FlexRAID staff.... I'm normally very forgiving (especially for products I like  ;) ) but this is slightly concerning from a support perspective - enhanced support was one of the goals of going commercial....

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
Alex

Offline alexd_uk

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 24, 2012, 03:11:29 am »

Just wanted to close the loop so that people can see that these issues do get resolved - have had everything reset by Brahim and all is well - up and running again.

Useful to see that these forum's (and emails of course) do get responded to (albeit this time offline as it was a specific issue).

Alex