Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: login Portal
« Last post by ebu on Today at 07:26:42 am »
Why is customer service still not available to these customers ??
General Discussion / Re: Response From Sales?
« Last post by Haldanite on June 15, 2018, 12:36:24 am »
PM was sent 10 days ago; no word yet and the trial has been expired for a while now and my wife is getting annoyed that she can't access the media files stored in the T-RAID on the media server.
General Discussion / login Portal
« Last post by ebu on June 14, 2018, 03:59:54 pm »
Hello,

I would like to transfer a license, but I can not access my portal.

I get this error message when creating the account: Registration error! Msg=Purchase info not found.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!All2LYnARYGKh1QxQhDQixnoCsGu

I bought FlexRaid on 11/03/2017 and I have never created a portal account until now.

sales@flexraid.com, do not reply to my emails.

an idea ?

Thank you
General Discussion / Re: Need help, no response from sales @ flexraid dot com
« Last post by CakeM1x on June 14, 2018, 08:44:06 am »
Ditched flexraid went with snapraid+stablebit drivepool. Can't believe I've recommended this software to people. Didn't realize how bad/nonexistent support was.
tRAID on Windows / Every Restart Requires Reactivation
« Last post by rcarteraz on June 14, 2018, 08:38:59 am »
Hello, here recently my t-raid storage pool stopped working. I logged into the web client and had to reactivate. Things seemed to be fine. After another restart the same issue. Now, anytime I restart my computer I have to deactivate and re-setup my storage pool. I’ve tried to search the forums to find a solution but have nothing. I’m running version 1.1.0.
News and Updates / Re: FlexRAID Order Page
« Last post by Methanoid on June 13, 2018, 02:37:37 am »
Whats your returns policy? I have not used my code bought 14 days ago. UK law says I can return for refund (I am in UK)... Wanted to see if you had any policy on returns/refunds that might be more generous (many do)?

I will go on record now to say I wish to return/refund my unused code...  so as to preserve my rights.

LOL... Was about to email but the email page is broken (Recaptca down) and then decided to post on forum and saw my previous post from 2 years ago (of course zero reply from Brahim n co). I guess I failed to return my unwanted purchase?!?

Have there been any changes in last 2 years on your licensing rules? I also got stiffed before cos I changed my hardware and \"lost\" a licence. Been using unRAID and SnapRAID since. Might consider FlexRAID again if/when the licensing \"deal\" gets fixed...
General Discussion / Re: Need help, no response from sales @ flexraid dot com
« Last post by CakeM1x on June 11, 2018, 06:54:50 pm »
Same thing is happening to me and now my flexraid won't work after a power outtage cause the license didn't seem to transfer. great support
General Discussion / Re: License Transfer
« Last post by CakeM1x on June 11, 2018, 06:53:50 pm »
Same thing is happening with me...now my flexraid isn't starting
General Discussion / Re: No response from sales at flexraid.com...
« Last post by CakeM1x on June 11, 2018, 06:41:17 pm »
I have sent them an email months ago too with no response on making sure my license transferred...power went out tonight and now flexraid won't start cause it looks like it isn't activated.
General Discussion / Re: Response From Sales?
« Last post by Haldanite on June 06, 2018, 07:08:01 am »
Sent the PM.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10